Staying Safe While Getting Outdoors
1. Backyard or Garden
2. Make your own mud kitchen!
3. Buckets or tupperware containers of water, spoons, bowls, extra kitchen items
4. Scavenger hunt
5. Create a bug house or habitat
7. Make chalk art - plus you can make your own sidewalk chalk!
Please make sure to only play in nature when taking significant space from others
the more untouched, the better!
1. Scavenger hunt
2. Collect nature treasures in a bag or basket
3. Build a fairy house or stick fort
4. Climb a tree
5. Turn over a log or rock, see what’s underneath
6. Build sand castles or other beach art